Free and Low-Cost Testing, Screening, and Counseling Services
Learning your HIV status and STI results is an important step in keeping you and your loved ones healthy. Clients who test negative will learn more about how to protect themselves from infections. Clients who learn they are positive will immediately be linked to additional care services that can keep them healthy for many years as well as learn how to prevent spreading the virus to others.
Duluth Prevention Services
Walk-in HIV Testing available:
Monday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesdays: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: the 1st Saturday of the month from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Counseling Services for HIV Positive and Negative Men and Women
Whether you have tested positive or negative in our clinic, we have opportunities for you to receive care and support. Please visit to learn more about these opportunities.
Decatur Prevention Services
Walk-in HIV Testing and STI Screenings available:
Monday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Friday 10 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday 10 am – 1:30 pm
The agency also provides free and confidential HIV testing in the following community locations.
- Flex Spa (76 4th St, NW, Atlanta, GA 30308)- Mondays 5 – 8 p.m., Wednesdays 5 – 8 p.m., and Fridays 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Lost N Found (2585 Chantilly Dr., NE, Atlanta, GA 30324) – Wednesdays 12 – 5 p.m. and Fridays 2 – 6 p.m.
- Manifest 4 U (2103 Faulkner Rd., NE, Atlanta, GA 30324) – Wednesdays 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. and Fridays 8 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Alliance Pharmacy (1529 Piedmont Ave., NE, Ste. C, Atlanta, GA 30324) – Thursdays 2 – 6 p.m.
- Sanctuary (3209 Paces Ferry Place, NW, Atlanta, GA 30305) – 4th Saturday of the month 10 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- Hideaway (1544 Piedmont Ave., NE, Atlanta, GA 30324) – 1st & 3rd Wednesday 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Free and Confidential HIV Testing
Our first line HIV test is a rapid finger stick called “INSTI.” This test is at no cost and individuals will receive brief counseling regardless of your results. Free rapid HIV testing is available to both men and women over the age of 13.
Low Cost and Confidential Testing & Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
Gonorrhea and Chlamydia screenings are conducted via urine sample, throat swab and/or rectal swab. A blood sample is required for Syphilis screening. Treatment for Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia is available by appointment only. The agency also offers Viral Hepatitis Screenings and Vaccinations.
PrEP services are available to those interested. Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is a way for people who do not have HIV but who are at substantial risk of getting it to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day. Please contact….