Free HIV Testing and Low-Cost STI Testing, Screening, and Counseling Services
Learning your HIV status and STI results is an important step in keeping you and your loved ones healthy. Clients who test negative will learn more about how to protect themselves from infections. Clients who learn they are positive will immediately be linked to additional care services that can keep them healthy for many years as well as learn how to prevent spreading the virus to others.
Duluth Prevention Services
Walk-in HIV Testing available:
Monday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesdays: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: the 1st Saturday of the month from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Counseling Services for HIV Positive and Negative Men and Women
Whether you have tested positive or negative in our clinic, we have opportunities for you to receive care and support. Please visit to learn more about these opportunities.
Free and Confidential HIV Testing
Our first line HIV test is a rapid finger stick called “INSTI.” This test is at no cost and individuals will receive brief counseling regardless of your results. Free rapid HIV testing is available to both men and women over the age of 13.
PrEP services are available to those interested. Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is a way for people who do not have HIV but who are at substantial risk of getting it to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day. Please contact Shawn Carey for Decatur (678-365-4300) or Sylvestre Kpangni for Duluth (678-990-6458)
Decatur Prevention Services
Walk-in HIV Testing and STI Screenings available:
Monday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Friday 10 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday 10 am – 1:30 pm
The agency also provides free and confidential HIV testing in the following community locations.
- Flex Spa (76 4th St, NW, Atlanta, GA 30308)- HIV Testing Mondays 5 – 8 p.m., Wednesdays 5 – 8 p.m., and Fridays 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Manifest 4 U (2103 Faulkner Rd., NE, Atlanta, GA 30324) – HIV Testing Wednesdays 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. and Fridays 8 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Alliance Pharmacy (1529 Piedmont Ave., NE, Ste. C, Atlanta, GA 30324) – HIV Testing Thursdays 2 – 6 p.m.
- Sanctuary (3209 Paces Ferry Place, NW, Atlanta, GA 30305) – HIV Testing 4th Saturday of the month 10 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- Hideaway (1544 Piedmont Ave., NE, Atlanta, GA 30324) – HIV Testing 1st & 3rd Wednesday 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Conyer’s Walk-in Clinic (1810 GA HWY 20, Suite 172, Conyers, GA 30013) – HIV Testing 1st Thursday of every month 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Onestop Centerville Community Center (3025 Bethany Church Rd., Snellville, GA 30039) – HIV Testing 4th Monday of every 5:30 – 7 p.m.
- Onestop Norcross Community Services (5030 Georgia Belle Ct., Norcross, GA 30093) – HIV Testing 4th Thursday of every month 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Rolling Rock Vapor (9123D Highway 287E, Covington, GA 30014) – Free condom distribution/no testing
- Planned Parenthood (440 Moreland Ave., SE, Atlanta, GA 30316) – HIV Testing 1st and 3rd Mondays of every month from 1 – 4 p.m.
- Evans Mills Pharmacy (7525 Covington Hwy, Ste. G, Lithonia, GA 30058) – Free condom distribution site/no testing.
- ReTox Pharmacy (1810 Hwy 20, Ste. 174, Conyers, GA 30013) – Free condom distribution site/no testing.
- Workout Anytime Covington (13015 Brown Bridge Rd Ste 530, Covington, GA 30016) – Condoms available & HIV testing 2nd Monday of every month from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Studio 88 Tattoos and Piercings (3236 Hwy 278 NE Covington, GA 30014) – HIV testing 3rd Thursday of every month from 3 – 6 p.m. Condom Distribution.
- Sisters Overcomers of Georgia (2371 Access Road, Covington GA, 30016) – Free condom distribution site. Testing dates coming soon.
- Utopian Barber Parlor (2372 Access Road, Covington GA, 30016) – Free condom distribution site.
- Utopian Beauty Salon (2372 Access Road, Covington GA, 30016) – Free condom distribution site.
Low Cost and Confidential Testing & Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
Gonorrhea and Chlamydia screenings are conducted via a urine sample, throat swab and/or rectal swab. A blood sample is required for Syphilis screening. Treatment for Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia is available by appointment only. The agency also offers Viral Hepatitis Screenings and Vaccinations.