Acute Care & Sick Visits
Are you in-between your routine care visit and need to see your provider for a sick visit? Feeling under the weather, unwell, and not like yourself? Have you tried medication over the counter for cold or cough without relief?
Our dedicated team of medical professionals can triage your symptoms and get you connected with your provider for acute medical care.
For medical emergencies, please call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room. Medical emergencies include but are not limited to the following:
- Sudden onset of severe abdominal pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Sudden decrease in or loss of consciousness
- Sudden inability to talk or move one side of the body
- Sudden slurred speech
- Severe and persistent bleeding that cannot be stopped
- Major injuries (gunshot or stab wounds, car accidents, etc.
- Pregnant women – active labor