Please join us for one of our classes, educational or fundraising events. We look forward to seeing you.
AIDS Walk Atlanta 2021
FREE HIV TESTING – OneStop Norcross
HIV SUPPORT GROUPS (held virtually):
A 90 minutes peer-led group of support regarding any topic – HIV, Mental Health, Substance Abuse.
- HIV Support Group – English – Decatur -- 2nd and 4th Friday of the Month from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- HIV Support Group – English – Duluth/Marietta -- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the Month from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- HIV Support Group – Spanish – All Locations -- 1st and 3rd Saturday of the Month from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
To register, contact Paolo Mancini at (678) 990-6417.
HIV EDUCATION CLASSES (held virtually):
A 90 minutes peer-led class that explores the understanding what HIV is, what it is not, its life cycle, medications, stigma, discrimination, criminalization, and advocacy.
- HIV Education Class – English – All Locations -- 4th Saturday of the Month from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- HIV Education Class – Spanish – All Locations -- 4th Saturday of the Month from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Our HIV Education classes are help virtually and you can attend the class anonymously. We also offer a $25 Kroger gift card for your attendance.
COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARD (via Zoom):
Two hours monthly meeting discussing our programs and the needs of the community.
- CAB Meeting -- English -- All Locations -- 2nd Wednesday of the Month from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM