Please join us for one of our classes, educational or fundraising events. We look forward to seeing you.
AIDS Walk Atlanta 2021
FREE HIV TESTING – OneStop Norcross
Lenora Park Health Fair
Bogan Park Health Fair
Norcross Health Fair
Atlanta Black Pride – Pure Heat Festival
HIV SUPPORT GROUPS (held virtually):
A 90 minutes peer-led group of support regarding any topic – HIV, Mental Health, Substance Abuse.
- HIV Support Group – English – Decatur -- 2nd and 4th Friday of the Month from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- HIV Support Group – English – Duluth/Marietta -- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the Month from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- HIV Support Group – Spanish – All Locations -- 1st and 3rd Saturday of the Month from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
To register, contact Paolo Mancini at (678) 990-6417.
HIV EDUCATION CLASSES (held virtually):
A 90 minutes peer-led class that explores the understanding what HIV is, what it is not, its life cycle, medications, stigma, discrimination, criminalization, and advocacy.
- HIV Education Class – English – All Locations -- 4th Saturday of the Month from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- HIV Education Class – Spanish – All Locations -- 4th Saturday of the Month from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Our HIV Education classes are help virtually and you can attend the class anonymously. We also offer a $25 Kroger gift card for your attendance.
COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARD (via Zoom):
Two hours monthly meeting discussing our programs and the needs of the community.
- CAB Meeting -- English -- All Locations -- 2nd Wednesday of the Month from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Anger Management is a skills based group designed to asssist people to better understand anger, stresses, emotions, and triggers. This group will teach skills for managing anger, so that it does not control them. Facilitated by Annie Hunter. Register Online.